This HTML page runs the wIntegrate Java client using Java Web Start (see
Configuration for details on how to set up the Java Client using Java Web Start).
What happens next depends on the browser you are using:
- You may be asked how to proceed. If so, select the option to open with Java Web Start.
Or, especially with Internet Explorer
- You may be asked whether or not you wish to keep the .jnlp file. If so, select the Keep option.
- The .jnlp file will be downloaded and a link to it will probably be displayed. Click on the link.
You may be prompted to download a later version of Java than is currently installed. If so,
either upgrade your Java and view this page again afterwards or try another browser.
- You may be prompted to allow the Java Client to run. To continue, check the Do not show this again ... option and click Run.
- The Java Client login dialog should appear (note that all dialogs and wIntegrate main screen will be the same size).